The 2020-21 NHL season will be one of the most unique seasons ever for the New York Islanders in a long time. And that’s after an odd postseason tournament that was held over the summer in bubble cities.
The Islanders, along with the rest of the NHL, open training camp on Sunday and the first day of on-ice workouts are scheduled for Monday at Northwell Health Ice Center in East Meadow.
There will be plenty to keep an eye on once on-ice workouts begin. Here are just a few things to watch for during training camp:
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Ilya Sorokin Takes Round 1 in Battle of New York’s Russian Goaltenders
NYHN Daily: Islanders Beat Rangers in Overtime, Late Night Trade & More
Let’s Make a Deal! Braydon Coburn Headed to Islanders After Late Night Deal with Ottawa
Plus/Minus: Good Start, Better Finish Pushes Islanders Over Rangers
(Pu)Lock it Down: Islanders Defenseman Scores Game-Winner in Victory of Rangers
Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island
Where Will Barry Trotz Use Kyle Palmieri, Travis Zajac in Islanders Lineup?
Islanders Trade: Get Palmieri, Zajac in Blockbuster with New Jersey
Barry Trotz Explains Decision to Keep Oliver Wahlstrom Out of Lineup
Islanders Trade Talk: How to Bring Kyle Palmieri to Long Island
- Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island on
- WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? LA Forward Could Be Lee Trade Deadline Replacement on
- Islanders Making Most of Ilya Sorokin’s Time in Playoff Bubble on
- Off the Record: Speculation On Pens, Gibson; Vancouver Mess | NYHN+ on
- Josh Bailey Plays Against New Jersey After Coming Off COVID Protocol List on