The New York Islanders are not exactly in the spot they’d like to find themselves in to head into Game 4. They’re trailing 2-1 in the series and despite throwing everything and the kitchen sink at the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday night they still fell 5-4 in Game 3.
The Islanders showed a battle level that they hadn’t in the previous game and the offense started to roll a bit later in the game, but it was far from the effort that is expected of them in the playoffs. So what exactly will occur in Game 4? We’ll find out soon enough, but there are still plenty of questions on everyone’s mind.
Here are three questions facing the Islanders entering Game 4 at the Nassau Coliseum.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
New York Islanders Requiring Vaccination or Negative COVID Test to Attend Games
NYHN Daily: Islanders Hit the Ice, Eichel Situation Worsens & More
OTR: Frustrated Exec Calls Eichel Trade Price ‘Insane’, Tomas Hertl Updates | PHN +
Here’s Why Barry Trotz Paired Zdeno Chara and Noah Dobson Together
Bode Wilde is Lone Islander Unvaccinated, Not Attending Training Camp
Zach Parise Ready to Fit into Islanders Lineup, but Where Will That Be?
3 Burning Questions Facing the New York Islanders Going into Training Camp
Isles Alum Dave Scatchard Recalls Zdeno Chara’s Wild Shot During Time on LI
Report: Erik Gustafsson Headed to Islanders Camp on PTO
SECRET’S OUT: Zach Parise Officially Signs with New York Islanders
- Islanders Should Roll with a Tandem in Goal Yet Again This Season on
- Bridgeport City Council Approves Deal to Keep Islanders, Renovate Arena on
- SIGNED! Islanders Lock up Ryan Pulock for Two More Years on
- Chris Lamoriello: ‘We’re Not Ruling Anything Out’ When it Comes to Josh Ho-Sang on
- Sources: Palmieri Deal All-But Done, Landeskog ‘Intrigued’ and Islanders Interested in Tarasenko on