The New York Islanders and Boston Bruins now know what time the puck will drop for Game 5 of their best-of-seven series.
The NHL announced on Tuesday that Game 5 will start at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, June 7. The Islanders forced the need for a Game 5 when they defeated Boston in overtime on Monday night, 4-3 to even the series at one.
Game 5 would be the second time in the postseason that the New York Islanders have had a 6:30 p.m. start time.
The series is shifting to Long Island and the Nassau Coliseum for Game 3 and Game 4 beginning Thursday. Game 5 will be back at TD Garden.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Time is Ticking for Anthony Beauvillier to Prove Worth with Islanders
New York Islanders Requiring Vaccination or Negative COVID Test to Attend Games
NYHN Daily: Islanders Hit the Ice, Eichel Situation Worsens & More
OTR: Frustrated Exec Calls Eichel Trade Price ‘Insane’, Tomas Hertl Updates | PHN +
Here’s Why Barry Trotz Paired Zdeno Chara and Noah Dobson Together
Zach Parise Ready to Fit into Islanders Lineup, but Where Will That Be?
3 Burning Questions Facing the New York Islanders Going into Training Camp
Isles Alum Dave Scatchard Recalls Zdeno Chara’s Wild Shot During Time on LI
Report: Erik Gustafsson Headed to Islanders Camp on PTO
SECRET’S OUT: Zach Parise Officially Signs with New York Islanders
- Islanders Should Roll with a Tandem in Goal Yet Again This Season on
- Bridgeport City Council Approves Deal to Keep Islanders, Renovate Arena on
- SIGNED! Islanders Lock up Ryan Pulock for Two More Years on
- Chris Lamoriello: ‘We’re Not Ruling Anything Out’ When it Comes to Josh Ho-Sang on
- Sources: Palmieri Deal All-But Done, Landeskog ‘Intrigued’ and Islanders Interested in Tarasenko on