The New York Islanders and Boston Bruins now know what time the puck will drop for Game 5 of their best-of-seven series.
The NHL announced on Tuesday that Game 5 will start at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, June 7. The Islanders forced the need for a Game 5 when they defeated Boston in overtime on Monday night, 4-3 to even the series at one.
Game 5 would be the second time in the postseason that the New York Islanders have had a 6:30 p.m. start time.
The series is shifting to Long Island and the Nassau Coliseum for Game 3 and Game 4 beginning Thursday. Game 5 will be back at TD Garden.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Barry Trotz: Our Guys Were Taking Shots Because Tampa Knew We Weren’t Going to React
Islanders Likely to go with Same Lineup for Game 3 Against Tampa
Islanders Defensive Effort Not Where it Needed to be in Game 2 Loss
NYHN Daily: Islanders Fall in Game 2 to Lightning & more
Rapid Reaction: Islanders Thunderstruck in Game 2 Loss to Bolts
Chants of ‘Let’s Go Islanders’ Heard at Belmont Stakes
Three Things the New York Islanders Need to Beat Tampa Bay
Saints Go Marching In: NFL Team Jumps on Islanders Bandwagon
For Islanders fans, Return to Normalcy Allowing for Proper Nassau Coliseum Sendoff
Papa Brock! Islanders Forward Welcomes New Child While Battling Bruins
- TURNING POINT: How Boston Learned Never to Leave Mathew Barzal That Open on
- Arnold: Johnny Boychuk Helped Change Perception, Culture of New York Islanders on
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers to Play Condensed 24 Game Schedule This Season on
- Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island on
- WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? LA Forward Could Be Lee Trade Deadline Replacement on