Former New York Islanders defenseman and restricted free agent Devon Toews received his payday on Tuesday, and soon Ryan Pulock will be looking for his.
The 26-year-old defenseman is also an RFA and remains unsigned by the Isles. Pulock elected to file for arbitration and is scheduled for a hearing on Nov. 6. The Islanders would like to have his contract handled before that date, but Pulock is due for a major raise from his previous two-year, $4 million bridge deal he signed in 2018.
Pulock has become a top-pairing defenseman for the Islanders, who logged an average of 22:24 of ice time per game this past season. It was the second consecutive year that Pulock has averaged more than 20 minutes a game and he is constantly up against the opposing team’s top players.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Report: New York Islanders Requiring Vaccination or Negative COVID Test to Attend Games
OTR: Frustrated Exec Calls Eichel Trade Price ‘Insane’, Tomas Hertl Updates | PHN +
Here’s Why Barry Trotz Paired Zdeno Chara and Noah Dobson Together
Bode Wilde is Lone Islander Unvaccinated, Not Attending Training Camp
‘No Restrictions’ for Anders Lee as He Returns from ACL Injury
Zach Parise Ready to Fit into Islanders Lineup, but Where Will That Be?
3 Burning Questions Facing the New York Islanders Going into Training Camp
Isles Alum Dave Scatchard Recalls Zdeno Chara’s Wild Shot During Time on LI
Report: Erik Gustafsson Headed to Islanders Camp on PTO
SECRET’S OUT: Zach Parise Officially Signs with New York Islanders
- Islanders Should Roll with a Tandem in Goal Yet Again This Season on
- Bridgeport City Council Approves Deal to Keep Islanders, Renovate Arena on
- SIGNED! Islanders Lock up Ryan Pulock for Two More Years on
- Chris Lamoriello: ‘We’re Not Ruling Anything Out’ When it Comes to Josh Ho-Sang on
- Sources: Palmieri Deal All-But Done, Landeskog ‘Intrigued’ and Islanders Interested in Tarasenko on