There were no Hollywood writers up in Edmonton scripting the way the 2020 Eastern Conference Finals has played out. If there were, Brock Nelson scoring the game-winning goal on Friday would have been the ending they came up with for Game 3.
Alas, it was Brock Nelson who scored top shelf with 3:25 left in the game to put the New York Islander up 4-3 over the Tampa Bay Lightning. The Islanders defeated Tampa 5-3 to cut their series deficit to 2-1.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Islanders Practice Update: Varlamov Game 2 Status Uncertain, Isles Turn Page to Game 2
OTR: ‘Yotes’ Targeting Eichel; Patrick Roy; Tuukka Rask | NYHN+
NYHN Daily: Islanders Take Game 1, Palmieri Plays Hero & More
‘Level-Headed’ Ilya Sorokin shines in Stanley Cup Playoffs Debut Against Pittsburgh
Game 1 Performance Shows Why Islanders Brought in Kyle Palmieri at Deadline
More Fans Than Expected Being Allowed into Islanders Playoff Games at Nassau Coliseum
Islanders-Penguins Renew Storied Playoff History with One Final Chapter at Nassau Coliseum
Trotz: ‘What I Saw Today is the Kyle Palmieri I’ve Seen as an Opposing Coach’
Laura Curran Calls on Gov. to Lift Nassau Coliseum Capacity Limits for Isles Postseason Run
Sound Tigers No More? Islanders AHL Affiliate Hints at Name Change
- Arnold: Johnny Boychuk Helped Change Perception, Culture of New York Islanders on
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers to Play Condensed 24 Game Schedule This Season on
- Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island on
- WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? LA Forward Could Be Lee Trade Deadline Replacement on
- Islanders Making Most of Ilya Sorokin’s Time in Playoff Bubble on