The New York Islanders first game at UBS Arena is the hottest ticket in town.
Tickets for the home opener on Nov. 20 sold out in just minutes after individual game tickets went on sale on Friday. The Islanders host the Calgary Flames that night in the organization’s first-ever game in the brand new arena.
Construction is still underway on the new venue and it has caused the Islanders to start the first 13 games on the road this season while the finishing touches are put on UBS Arena. The Islanders broke ground on the Belmont Park site in September of 2019 after receiving the needed green light from New York State.
The state-of-the-art venue will hold 17,113 for New York Islanders games when it is completed.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Ross Johnston Faces Uphill Battle to Make Cut with the Islanders This Season
NYHN Daily: Islanders Shutout Rangers, Chara Leadership & More
5 Takeaways from the New York Islanders Preseason Win Over Rangers
Zdeno Chara Looms Large Over New York Islanders Training Camp Since Arrival
NYHN Daily: Dal Colle Role Diminishing, Cautiousness with Lee & More
3 Burning Questions Facing the New York Islanders Going into Training Camp
Isles Alum Dave Scatchard Recalls Zdeno Chara’s Wild Shot During Time on LI
Report: Erik Gustafsson Headed to Islanders Camp on PTO
New York Islanders Requiring Vaccination or Negative COVID Test to Attend Games
Back Where it All Started! Zdeno Chara Signs 1-Year Deal with Islanders
- Islanders Should Roll with a Tandem in Goal Yet Again This Season on
- Bridgeport City Council Approves Deal to Keep Islanders, Renovate Arena on
- SIGNED! Islanders Lock up Ryan Pulock for Two More Years on
- Chris Lamoriello: ‘We’re Not Ruling Anything Out’ When it Comes to Josh Ho-Sang on
- Sources: Palmieri Deal All-But Done, Landeskog ‘Intrigued’ and Islanders Interested in Tarasenko on