In addition to covering the New York Islanders here at NYI Hockey Now, I co-host a weekly radio show and podcast called Hockey Night in New York with Sean Cuthbert. The show airs live every Sunday night at 9 p.m. and is available on all major podcast platforms immediately after the show ends.
This week on Hockey Night in New York, we were joined by Mollie Walker of the New York Post to discuss the signing of Ryan Pulock and when to expect Mathew Barzal to be re-signed. We also talked about Josh Ho-Sang and his return to the Islanders organization and if the NHL will start the new season on its targeted date.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Islanders Practice Update: Varlamov Game 2 Status Uncertain, Isles Turn Page to Game 2
OTR: ‘Yotes’ Targeting Eichel; Patrick Roy; Tuukka Rask | NYHN+
NYHN Daily: Islanders Take Game 1, Palmieri Plays Hero & More
‘Level-Headed’ Ilya Sorokin shines in Stanley Cup Playoffs Debut Against Pittsburgh
Game 1 Performance Shows Why Islanders Brought in Kyle Palmieri at Deadline
More Fans Than Expected Being Allowed into Islanders Playoff Games at Nassau Coliseum
Islanders-Penguins Renew Storied Playoff History with One Final Chapter at Nassau Coliseum
Trotz: ‘What I Saw Today is the Kyle Palmieri I’ve Seen as an Opposing Coach’
Laura Curran Calls on Gov. to Lift Nassau Coliseum Capacity Limits for Isles Postseason Run
Sound Tigers No More? Islanders AHL Affiliate Hints at Name Change
- Arnold: Johnny Boychuk Helped Change Perception, Culture of New York Islanders on
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers to Play Condensed 24 Game Schedule This Season on
- Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island on
- WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? LA Forward Could Be Lee Trade Deadline Replacement on
- Islanders Making Most of Ilya Sorokin’s Time in Playoff Bubble on