In addition to covering the New York Islanders here at NYI Hockey Now, I co-host a weekly radio show and podcast called Hockey Night in New York, presented by Oyster Bay Brewing with Sean Cuthbert. The show airs live every Sunday night at 9 p.m. and is available on all major podcast platforms immediately after the show ends.
This week on Hockey Night in New York, Sean and I discussed the New York Islanders decision to trade Devon Toews to the Colorado Avalanche and how it impacted the team’s attempts to free up cap space. The Fourth Period’s David Pagnotta joined the show to discuss the bizarre free agency going on in the NHL and where the New York Islanders stand in their offseason plan.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Ross Johnston Faces Uphill Battle to Make Cut with the Islanders This Season
NYHN Daily: Islanders Shutout Rangers, Chara Leadership & More
5 Takeaways from the New York Islanders Preseason Win Over Rangers
Zdeno Chara Looms Large Over New York Islanders Training Camp Since Arrival
NYHN Daily: Dal Colle Role Diminishing, Cautiousness with Lee & More
3 Burning Questions Facing the New York Islanders Going into Training Camp
Isles Alum Dave Scatchard Recalls Zdeno Chara’s Wild Shot During Time on LI
Report: Erik Gustafsson Headed to Islanders Camp on PTO
New York Islanders Requiring Vaccination or Negative COVID Test to Attend Games
Back Where it All Started! Zdeno Chara Signs 1-Year Deal with Islanders
- Islanders Should Roll with a Tandem in Goal Yet Again This Season on
- Bridgeport City Council Approves Deal to Keep Islanders, Renovate Arena on
- SIGNED! Islanders Lock up Ryan Pulock for Two More Years on
- Chris Lamoriello: ‘We’re Not Ruling Anything Out’ When it Comes to Josh Ho-Sang on
- Sources: Palmieri Deal All-But Done, Landeskog ‘Intrigued’ and Islanders Interested in Tarasenko on