In addition to covering the New York Islanders here at NYI Hockey Now, I co-host a weekly radio show and podcast called Hockey Night in New York, presented by Oyster Bay Brewing with Sean Cuthbert. The show airs live every Sunday night at 9 p.m. and is available on all major podcast platforms immediately after the show ends.
This week on Hockey Night in New York, Sean and I discussed the New York Islanders decision to trade Devon Toews to the Colorado Avalanche and how it impacted the team’s attempts to free up cap space. The Fourth Period’s David Pagnotta joined the show to discuss the bizarre free agency going on in the NHL and where the New York Islanders stand in their offseason plan.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Takeaways: Islanders Blanked by Bruins in Second Straight Loss
Komarov, Dal Colle Return to New York Islanders Lineup
Nassau County Exec Calls on Cuomo to Raise Nassau Coliseum Capacity
NYHN Daily: Bad Beat in Boston, Islanders Defensive Growth & More
TURNING POINT: Missed chance, Hall’s goal sinks Islanders Against Bruins
Where Will Barry Trotz Use Kyle Palmieri, Travis Zajac in Islanders Lineup?
Barry Trotz Explains Decision to Keep Oliver Wahlstrom Out of Lineup
Islanders Trade: Get Palmieri, Zajac in Blockbuster with New Jersey
Islanders Trade Talk: How to Bring Kyle Palmieri to Long Island
NYHN: Getting Nick Foligno to the Islanders, Trade Rumors & More
- Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island on
- WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? LA Forward Could Be Lee Trade Deadline Replacement on
- Islanders Making Most of Ilya Sorokin’s Time in Playoff Bubble on
- Off the Record: Speculation On Pens, Gibson; Vancouver Mess | NYHN+ on
- Josh Bailey Plays Against New Jersey After Coming Off COVID Protocol List on