Please stop me if any of this sounds somewhat familiar to you.
The New York Islanders are on a bit of a roll when an important piece of its roster goes down with a serious injury. Last year it was Adam Pelech and now the Islanders find themselves in the same spot this year with the loss of Anders Lee for an “indefinite” period of time.
Lee was placed on LTIR on Sunday morning before the Islanders defeated the New Jersey Devils in the shootout and before they lost two more players to COVID-19 protocols. Replacing Lee is no easy task, but having to play Sunday without Noah Dobson and Jean-Gabriel Pageau made it even tougher.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Must Win? Islanders Lineup, Matchups & Games Notes vs. Flyers
NYHN Daily: Another Boston Beatdown, Islanders Having Fun & Ryan Pulock and Adam Pelech
Takeaways: Islanders Blanked by Bruins in Second Straight Loss
Komarov, Dal Colle Return to New York Islanders Lineup
Nassau County Exec Calls on Cuomo to Raise Nassau Coliseum Capacity
Where Will Barry Trotz Use Kyle Palmieri, Travis Zajac in Islanders Lineup?
Barry Trotz Explains Decision to Keep Oliver Wahlstrom Out of Lineup
Islanders Trade Talk: How to Bring Kyle Palmieri to Long Island
Islanders Trade: Get Palmieri, Zajac in Blockbuster with New Jersey
Islanders’ Barry Trotz: ‘Thank God We Still Have Kieffer Bellows’ | NYHN +
- Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island on
- WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? LA Forward Could Be Lee Trade Deadline Replacement on
- Islanders Making Most of Ilya Sorokin’s Time in Playoff Bubble on
- Off the Record: Speculation On Pens, Gibson; Vancouver Mess | NYHN+ on
- Josh Bailey Plays Against New Jersey After Coming Off COVID Protocol List on