If there were any concerns about Mathew Barzal’s game because of his late arrival to training camp, the 23-year-old has quickly dispelled them with his dominant play on Thursday night.
It was Barzal’s three points (1g, 2a) along with linemate Jordan Eberle’s two goals that pushed the Islanders to a 4-1 victory over the New Jersey Devils at Nassau Coliseum.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Islanders-Penguins Renew Storied Playoff History with One Final Chapter at Nassau Coliseum
Islanders to Face Penguins in First Round of Playoffs & More
Takeaways: Islanders Lose Regular Season Finale, Head to Pittsburgh for Playoffs
Islanders Aiming to Show Commitment to Bridgeport with Sound Tigers Rebranding
More Fans Than Expected Being Allowed into Islanders Playoff Games at Nassau Coliseum
The Struggling Islanders Need To Be Afraid…and Make Changes
It’s Time for Kyle Palmieri to Get Crack at Islanders Top Line
Laura Curran Calls on Gov. to Lift Nassau Coliseum Capacity Limits for Isles Postseason Run
Trotz: ‘What I Saw Today is the Kyle Palmieri I’ve Seen as an Opposing Coach’
Islanders, Rangers Close Door on Rivalry at Nassau Coliseum in Fitting Way
- Arnold: Johnny Boychuk Helped Change Perception, Culture of New York Islanders on
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers to Play Condensed 24 Game Schedule This Season on
- Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island on
- WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? LA Forward Could Be Lee Trade Deadline Replacement on
- Islanders Making Most of Ilya Sorokin’s Time in Playoff Bubble on