In the days leading up to Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals, a reporter asked several Islanders what exactly it means when some talks about playoff hockey being different.
At the time it seemed like a rather silly question, but after thinking about it further and knowing that Adam Pelech played a large chunk of Game 5 with an injury, it’s a much more fascinating question than first given credit for. Pelech missed Game 6 with a broken wrist.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
NYHN Daily: Islanders Beat Rangers in Overtime, Late Night Trade & More
Let’s Make a Deal! Braydon Coburn Headed to Islanders After Late Night Deal with Ottawa
Plus/Minus: Good Start, Better Finish Pushes Islanders Over Rangers
(Pu)Lock it Down: Islanders Defenseman Scores Game-Winner in Victory of Rangers
WATCH: Kyle Palmieri Scores First Goal as Islander
Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island
Where Will Barry Trotz Use Kyle Palmieri, Travis Zajac in Islanders Lineup?
Islanders Trade: Get Palmieri, Zajac in Blockbuster with New Jersey
Barry Trotz Explains Decision to Keep Oliver Wahlstrom Out of Lineup
Islanders Trade Talk: How to Bring Kyle Palmieri to Long Island
- Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island on
- WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? LA Forward Could Be Lee Trade Deadline Replacement on
- Islanders Making Most of Ilya Sorokin’s Time in Playoff Bubble on
- Off the Record: Speculation On Pens, Gibson; Vancouver Mess | NYHN+ on
- Josh Bailey Plays Against New Jersey After Coming Off COVID Protocol List on