There are no two players that are quite as synonymous with one another as Johnny Boychuk and Nick Leddy. The two were acquired the same day as one another and have played alongside each other on the New York Islanders blue line ever since.
So this season will be a bit of a new experience for Leddy, along with the rest of the Islanders’ defensive core.
“I know with myself we came in on the same day together and basically have been together every day since,” Nick Leddy said. “I’ll definitely miss him a lot. I’m glad he can stick around the team and help us out in any way he can.”
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Takeaways: Islanders Blanked by Bruins in Second Straight Loss
Komarov, Dal Colle Return to New York Islanders Lineup
Nassau County Exec Calls on Cuomo to Raise Nassau Coliseum Capacity
NYHN Daily: Bad Beat in Boston, Islanders Defensive Growth & More
TURNING POINT: Missed chance, Hall’s goal sinks Islanders Against Bruins
Where Will Barry Trotz Use Kyle Palmieri, Travis Zajac in Islanders Lineup?
Barry Trotz Explains Decision to Keep Oliver Wahlstrom Out of Lineup
Islanders Trade: Get Palmieri, Zajac in Blockbuster with New Jersey
Islanders Trade Talk: How to Bring Kyle Palmieri to Long Island
NYHN: Getting Nick Foligno to the Islanders, Trade Rumors & More
- Islanders Trade Talk: How to Get Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno to Long Island on
- WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? LA Forward Could Be Lee Trade Deadline Replacement on
- Islanders Making Most of Ilya Sorokin’s Time in Playoff Bubble on
- Off the Record: Speculation On Pens, Gibson; Vancouver Mess | NYHN+ on
- Josh Bailey Plays Against New Jersey After Coming Off COVID Protocol List on