While the hockey world looks forward and waits to find out when or even if the 2020-21 season will start, New York Islanders captain Anders Lee took a moment to look back and reflect.
Lee and the Islanders are now just over a month removed from their season-ending loss in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals to Tampa Bay. It had been the deepest the Islanders had gone in the playoffs since 1993 and the run shocked much of the hockey world.
GET NYIHN IN YOUR INBOX!
NYI Team & Cap Info
Ross Johnston Faces Uphill Battle to Make Cut with the Islanders This Season
NYHN Daily: Islanders Shutout Rangers, Chara Leadership & More
5 Takeaways from the New York Islanders Preseason Win Over Rangers
Zdeno Chara Looms Large Over New York Islanders Training Camp Since Arrival
NYHN Daily: Dal Colle Role Diminishing, Cautiousness with Lee & More
3 Burning Questions Facing the New York Islanders Going into Training Camp
Isles Alum Dave Scatchard Recalls Zdeno Chara’s Wild Shot During Time on LI
Report: Erik Gustafsson Headed to Islanders Camp on PTO
New York Islanders Requiring Vaccination or Negative COVID Test to Attend Games
Back Where it All Started! Zdeno Chara Signs 1-Year Deal with Islanders
- Islanders Should Roll with a Tandem in Goal Yet Again This Season on
- Bridgeport City Council Approves Deal to Keep Islanders, Renovate Arena on
- SIGNED! Islanders Lock up Ryan Pulock for Two More Years on
- Chris Lamoriello: ‘We’re Not Ruling Anything Out’ When it Comes to Josh Ho-Sang on
- Sources: Palmieri Deal All-But Done, Landeskog ‘Intrigued’ and Islanders Interested in Tarasenko on